Big Sisters of BC Lower Mainland is a non-profit society committed to enhancing the confidence, self-esteem, and well-being of children. We are proud to offer our employees a supportive and positive working environment, and our commitment to work/life balance. As an organization that is seen as a leader in mentoring, we look for employees who are committed to our mission and passionate about mentoring for youth.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- A supportive and positive working environment with a strong commitment to work/life balance
- Consistent support and mentorship from an outstanding and influential Board of Directors and Honorary Advisory Board
- A mid-sized team, which allows for creativity and freedom in their work
- A cozy office located in a heritage home in beautiful Mount Pleasant
- A diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming, safe space for everyone
Sound like you? Check out our career opportunities below: