Big Sisters of BC Lower Mainland is a non-profit society committed to enhancing the confidence, self-esteem, and well-being of children. We are proud to offer our employees a supportive and positive working environment, and our commitment to work/life balance. As an organization that is seen as a leader in mentoring, we look for employees who are committed to our mission and passionate about mentoring for vulnerable girls and youth.
Sound like you? Check out our career opportunities below.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- A supportive and positive working environment with a strong commitment to work/life balance
- Consistent support and mentorship from an outstanding and influential Board of Directors and Honorary Advisory Board
- A mid-sized team, which allows for creativity and freedom in their work
- A cozy office located in a heritage home in beautiful Mount Pleasant
- A diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming, safe space for everyone