Big Yoga™ for Big Sisters is this Saturday and we can hardly wait for the BIG day to arrive. And look, we aren’t the only ones excited!
What makes Big Yoga for Big Sisters SO BIG? We thought you’d never ask.
1. Stellar instructors sharing their passion and expertise with these classes and workshops.
2. Inner Fire for your eco-friendly shopping fix!
3. Complimentary massages from Ananta Wellness and mini facials from Skoah.
4. The Halfmoon Chill Out Tent and the ivivva Hub for Kids.
5. Delicious and nutritious gluten-free, vegan eats for purchase from JamJar.
6. KISS radio on site playing DJ during the yoga breaks.
7. Plus, a gorgeous location at David Lam Park and the opportunity to do tree pose outside!
What’s left to be ready for the BIG day?
Last minute fundraising?
Online donations continue to Monday September 11th. We also accept cheque and cash donations onsite at registration.
Last minute team-mates?
Online registration closes at noon on Friday, September 8th. Day-of yogis can join one class for $30, or enjoy the full day for a $100 donation to Big Sisters of BCLM.
Last minute packing list?
We have a complimentary bag check, but please leave valuables at home. Do bring a yoga mat, water bottle, sunscreen and rain jacket 😉
The minute to minute forecast?
Sure, we’re watching the weather too and we have a torrential-rain-tent-tarp-back-up-plan. However, this IS Vancouver. A little rain is no big deal.
Wait, there’s one more thing.
And truly, this is the BIGGEST THING about Big Yoga™ for Big Sisters.
We are beyond the mat excited and thankful that you are using your practice to help transform girls’ lives in the Lower Mainland. Click here for an inside look at how your fundraising dollars work.
Our hearts are filled with gratitude. See you at Big Yoga this Saturday, September 9th!